Tuesday 9 December 2014

Package haul | Blogmas 2014

Hi lovelies,
Yesterday I got a package from my dear friend Patrice. She was in Canada earlier this year and I asked her to pick up the Naked 3 palette for me, which she posted to me and it arrived yesterday. However, upon opening the package I found a few more goodies!





The lovely Naked 3 palette that I've been waiting for since its launch! It's so beautiful and I can't wait to do looks with it!


She gave me this beautiful bracelet. The infinity symbol is one of my favourites, and the band is a lovely turquoise :)


She also sent me this compact powder that I've never heard of - but she says it's her new favourite! Super excited to try this!


I also received this beautiful blush! it's called heat wave and the last two items are from Essence.
I've used Essence products before and they are pretty good in quality. Bought all my other things in Croatia and I've not seen them in Sweden at all! Shall be interesting if I fall in love to see where I find these products!

xx
Zandrina

No comments:

Post a Comment