Tuesday 2 December 2014

Hair Envy | Blogmas 2014

Hey lovelies,

I've spent a good portion of today watching The Voice auditions and I got serious hair envy going on right now!
In The Voice Australia they have Delta Goodrem as a judge - have you seen this woman?! She's always been a looker, but jeez - it's like she's photoshopped or something!! She's so pretty it's insane! And her hair is like Disney Princess Hair! Oh my lord, what I wouldn't give for that hair!! 


So gorgeous!!

And then we have The Voice Kids Germany... And they just happen to have Lena Meyer Landrut as a judge and this girl has been on my radar since she won ESC - but oh my god has she changed and DAAMN I want her hair!! Scratch that, I want to be her! Gorgeous from head to toe and the sweetest person ever according to what I've seen!

 
Like, I need my hairdresser on the phone stat - can we make this happen, please?!!

xx
Zandrina

No comments:

Post a Comment