Saturday 6 December 2014

Makeup Love | Blogmas 2014

Hi lovelies,
Thought I'd share two makeup favourites with you. One that I just ran out of and one that I recently purchased!

The one that I've run out of is by Lumene and it's their mattifying and retexturizing primer. 


It works amazingly well and mattifies the skin as well as fills in the biggest pores. It has done wonders for my base makeup theology the years and I'm very thankful. Unfortunately, when I ventured out to restock they were out of stock in the store! So right now I'm trying out a new primer from NYX that I'm hoping will do the trick!

My next favourite is by Warpaint. Now, can I ask how their logo has any connection to the word Warpaint? It's a W and a 7.... I don't get it but I'd love for people to tell me!


I bought their In The Buff palette the other day and tried it out this morning with my makeup. It gave a lovely result with great lasting power! I'm very impressed and excited to try the other Warpaint palette that I bought!


Look at all those lovely nudes! It's definitely a Naked 2 knock-off but it also does a very good job for a fraction of the price! I bought mine at Rusta, but if you don't have one near you I know they stiok them at craycray.se. I guess that they have them in other countries too but I don't know for sure!

I have some exciting stuff happening very soon in my life and I can't wait to share it with my Blogmas readers!

xx
Zandrina

No comments:

Post a Comment