Monday 8 December 2014

More eBay packages | Blogmas 2014

Hi lovelies,
So I came home today to two more packages from eBay! Let me tell you, those small cute paper packages get me super excited! Today was a delivery of two Harry Potter things and I'll show you which ones they were below!


This gorgeous wrap around bracelet (that I've also ordered in another colour) has the Deathly Hallows symbol on it as  as two owl and The Golden (silver) Snitch. The band is some sort of pleather material and it looks really nice one the wrist. Will probably wear this one tomorrow!


The second thing is a necklace and it's of the Hogwarts Houses and their animals in one Hogwarts Crest. It's really pretty and even though it's gold, and I'm usually not a gold person, I can see myself wearing it! 

P.s. My Whovian friend and I shared our Tardis necklace today and I walked around feeling like a nerd and a 10 year old all rolled in one! Best feeling ever! ;)

xx
Zandrina 

No comments:

Post a Comment