Wednesday 31 December 2014

New Year

Hello lovelies,

So Blogmas was not a success. I hit a bit of a slump there in the beginning of December and I'm just getting out of it. I'm hoping that 2015 will be my year as 2014 wasn't!

I am not making resolutions, as I never keep them anyway. I am, however, wishing. I am wishing things for the new year, or of the new year.

I am wishing for organization in my life. Seriously. When I am finding bills and important things that I don't know if I've paid or not I seriously need to sort things out!
I am wishing for happiness and joy to my family. They really deserve all the happiness they can get.
I am wishing for love. I know that this is very superficial and silly, but I'm tired of being alone now.
I am wishing for friendship. Yes, you read that right. I feel like I've lost many friends this year and it has all been my own fault. I need to find good company and stick by them. And they need to understand me and all of my flaws.
Lastly I am wishing for adventure. I want to be swept of my feet and I want to be spontaneous. I want to have enough courage to actually live.

In 2015 I wish that I will finally live my life. To not hold myself back and tell myself that I can't. I want to do new things, experience life.

I hope for a good year, one with many laughs and smiles that will warm my heart.

Happy New Year all my readers!

xx
Zandrina

No comments:

Post a Comment