Thursday 4 December 2014

Lena Meyer-Landrut | Blogmas 2014

Hi Lovelies,

You know when you listen to an artist, and you love their every song and follow their every move and sing along to everything? And then after a while you kinda forget about them? And then some time passes and you rediscover them?

Yes, that's what has happened to me. I rediscovered Lena the other day and now I have major hair envy. Today I also have rediscovered her music and OH MY GOD! I LOVE IT!!!


Her single Stardust is on repeat and it is bloody amazing! And to make it even more fun she's releasing a new album in 2015!! Get excited with me!!!
Yes, I might be addicted to watching her on The Voice Kids Germany because she is so darn cute!! Seriously, cannot express how in love I am with this person right now!


Mr. Arrow Key is another one of her songs that I really like! I especially like the art for this song as my hair envy is going nuts!!


Here is a pic from The Voice Kids auditions that I keep looking at just to see her reactions!
I am also trying to brush up on my German skills to understand what she says in interviews and things like that so having Lena as my Woman Crush is definitely not bad! ;)

xx
Zandrina

No comments:

Post a Comment