Sunday 7 December 2014

Nerdy accessories | Blogmas 2014

Hi lovelies! 

So a few days ago my first ever order from eBay came in the mail. I was super excited as the earliest expected delivery day on all of my items were 17th December I wasn't expecting anything to arrive before then!
If you follow me on Instagram you'll know exactly what arrived, but I'll let the rest of you in on what it was!


A Deathly Hallows necklace that is jus so pretty! It's at an odd length compares to what I'm used to as it tend to fall inside my tops and chill my boobs - uncomfortable! But I'll figure out how to wear this asap! 

Today I was happy to walk down the stairs and find a second little package on our counter! Excitement feels queued and I just tore the thing open to reveal my two Doctor Who necklaces!!!


The first one is of the Tardis key and I'm super pumped about this one!! It's the key that belonged to the seventh doctor and even though I haven't seen the Old Who it still gets me excited. Besides, all the New Who Tardis keys look just like normal boring keys so this one contains much more awesome in my books!


It has this star sign pattern on the back and I'm dying to find out if it means something specific or just manufactured that way? Can someone tell me?


The second Doctor Who necklace is this Tardis one. It is supposed to be for couples and lovers but since I don't have one of those I'm giving the other half to my fellow Whovian who I made into a Whovian. We just need to figure out who gets which half! 

I'm a happy nerd today and I'm going to get something to eat and then proceed with the rest of my day! 

xx
Zandrina 

No comments:

Post a Comment