Monday 31 March 2014

Manicure Monday

Hello lovelies! I'm doing a little segment I'm my nails today, showing not only the polishes I uses but also the routine I have when I do my nails! :)


China Glaze #572 Exceptionally Gifted • O.P.I. My Favourite Ornament

Before I applied this I used a coat of Sally Hansens Continuous Treatment in Strength and I topped it off with Sally Hansens Insta-Dri. I really like the Sally Hanses brand and can recommend to top coat to EVERYONE! 


Sally Hansen Love <3

After I've done my nails I always finish off with hand cream. Now, I happen to be obsessed with hand cream and I have 3 different tubes going at the moment. One on my night stand, one on my vanity and one in my purse at all times. The one I used today was Body Shop's Absinthe Purifying Hand Cream but I also really like Hand Food by Soap and Glory!


This is also the one the resides on my night stand as I feel this one cleanses at the same time as it moisturises! 

Hope you enjoyed this post and got some inspiration to take care of your own hands! I'll talk to you again tomorrow,

xx 
~Zandrina

No comments:

Post a Comment