Thursday 13 March 2014

Changing things up

Hello dears,

I am changing things up quite a lot and I thought I'd let you in on some of the details. This is an old blog domain that I've had for a while now, but went off it as I found wordpress-
I want to get more into blogging and being on Wordpress with, what feels like, 15 different blogs is WAY too confusing for me to handle right now. I end up not updating any of them and it just ends badly.
I have therefore decided to shut them all down and focus on ONE blog. This is where I will be posting everything, from lifestyle, fashion, beauty, books, genral updates, youtube, geekiness, nerdy things and whatever you can think of. This is where you go to read all about me. Where you go for youtube updates. Where you come to get inspired by all the things I'm up to.

I'm hoping that this will get me inspired to start blogging everyday instead of just randomly on different sites.

I'm also letting you in on a little something - I'm going to start blogging in Swedish. I've done it before, in the beginning - and I think it could be fun to start doing it again. No worries, all my videos and posts on this platform will be in English!
I'm going on an additional Swedish platform for the other fun stuff. I've been thinking about this for over a week now, and I'm going to give it a try for a year to see what happens. I'm hoping that this will, absolutely, definatley be the start of something new and exciting. Something that I will find myself sticking to. Something that will change everything. Or at least make me happy again, I'm going through some changes in my life in general and switching things up might be good for me.

xx Zandrina

No comments:

Post a Comment