Sunday 30 March 2014

Being a teacher

Hello lovelies,

my job as a teacher is something that I love as it's happening, but I could do without all the extra bits and bobs during the weekends.
I have been filming a Get Ready With Me video this morning, and it was meant to be for filming day, but since then I've been sitting with a stack of papers that need marking. I've been reading tests and reflections and writing notes to the students.
It's just so time-consuming I guess. But hey, it has to be done. I'm done now, but still need to do the plan for next weeks lessons as well as find more resources online for my new unit. I'm just hoping I'll be finished to film the things that I wanted to film today!
I have a stack of books to review, and some beauty videos too. Sitting here, trying to figure out what I can film for my main channel as that seems to be the hardest at the moment!

xx
~Zandrina

No comments:

Post a Comment