Friday 28 March 2014

Makeup

Hello beauties, 
Thought I'd show you the products that I used on my face a few days ago. I posted this on my Swedish blog, but decided to share this with you as well!


•Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist (not shown)
•Garnier 5 Sec Perfect Blur primer
•Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation #103 True Ivory
•Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer #2 Cool Medium
•Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer #2 Nude
•Maxfactor Créme Puff Compact Powder #05 Translucent
•Body Collection Bronzing Powder
•Isadora Eyebrow Pencil #23 Cashmere (not shown)
•Sunkissed Eye Shadow Compact
•Revlon Lash Potion Mascara #221 Blackest Black
•H&M Blusher #12 Dazzling Peach
•Rimmel London Apocalips in Celestial (not shown)

Tell me if you'd like to see a look using any of these products!

xx
~Zandrina

No comments:

Post a Comment