Saturday 29 March 2014

Cray

Hello lovelies,

there is a site here in Sweden that specializes in selling brands and products that are hard to get hold of in Sweden. It's called craycray (not really sure why, but still) and I just placed my first ever order there. Package should get here sometime next week and I'm really excited about this!

I ordered some blushes and lip products that should be lovely to try out over the next few days. I am having some schedule difficulties with the whole blogging business. Trying to get it all under control so that i can get back to my original plan of updating. The plan still is to get one post a day and one video a week to each channel. Hoping to get the ball rolling tomorrow!

But hey, I'll keep you updated on that too I guess!

xx
~ Zandrina

No comments:

Post a Comment