Saturday 15 March 2014

Red

Hello darlings,
I am in the middle of coloring my hair, finally! Those roots are gone!
I have just put the dye in my roots and am waiting for 20 minutes then applying it to the lenghts of my hair.
The back of my hair has turned a rusty brown hue. The kids are calling it slightly orange... It is not pretty anymore and something had to be done!

Am using the same box dye that I used last time as I bought two packets and only had to use one!
That never happens to me! If you knew how thick my hair is you'd be surprised! I have filmed the video featuring my hairdying process, but haven't edited it.. The quality is probably crap too because I filmed it on my computer, but at least I'll tell you how to acheive my glorious hair colour!

I am using the intensive toner from Directions as well, but I don't know if I'll apply that tonight or wait til next weekend.
Been doing lots of interesting research today and I am getting my youtube life in check so that I can focus on getting to where I want to be.
Also, contacted a company in Sweden for a collaboration request on my Swedish blog - so hope that I get that!

Now, I'm going to apply more colour in my hair and I'll update you later on what the result was!

xx
~Zandrina

No comments:

Post a Comment