Sunday 4 May 2014

30 Day Shred

Yes reader, you read that title correctly.
I am embarking on Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred starting tomorrow. I have already started to take control of my body by working out 3 of the 4 days I've had off from work. I am in so much pain it's ridiculous. My legs hate me and that's a fact!!

However, in 78 days I will be in Cyprus, in a bikini. And usually when I have to wear a bikini I feel phycologically ill. I hate the way my body looks without clothes. I can hide under clothes and noone has to know what I look like. Bu now I've decided that this has to change.
I had a breakdown in a changing room on Friday and I decided, no more.
I'm changing my life now, and I'm starting off with something that quite frankly scares me and makes me feel pumped all at the same time. I'm going to be the fittest I've ever been when I board that flight, and I'm going to feel damn good about myself!

Talk to you tomorrow, if I'm still alive be then!

~Zandrina

No comments:

Post a Comment