Wednesday 21 May 2014

Stress

You know that feeling, that no matter how many things you get done or how hard you try to catch up or be as good as people expect you to be - you never get there?
Yeah, I've been feeling that alot during the past few weeks. I hate it.
I hate feeling like this, I hate not having time for anything that I like anymore. I hate having 9 videos that I filmed lots of weeks ago and now half of them are redundant because I just say things that are in the now - and then I freaking forget about them and when I find them it's like.... Yeah, not relevant anymore....

IT SUCKS!!!

Ok, I'm done, I don't want to bore you with my life, or my patheticness... I go on Summer Holidays in three weeks time. Please make the time til then go REALLY fast and then I'll hopefully get to where I want to be.

xx
~Zandrina

No comments:

Post a Comment