Tuesday 17 February 2015

Planner obsession

Hello lovelies,

I'm typing this at half past nine in the evening because I've spent the day doing nothing but looking up planners on pinterest and google!

I'm officially obsessed! My Moleskine planner is not enough anymore! It's too standardized and I can't change on add anything!




During the weekend I ordered new dividers and new diary inserts for my filofax in the personal size, but as I'm looking through videos and pinterest I am slowly realizing that my Personal sized filofax will not be enough!
It's just too small for all of my planning and the things I want to do with it! So what am I going to do? I can't cancel my orders as they've already been shipped!


The plan is as follows:
To save some money and buy an A5 or A4 filofax system (currently leaning towards the A4 as it seems easier to customize) at the end of March and use my Moleskine for another month.
The diary inserts that I ordered are day per page and that is way to much space for me to plan out my day - therefore those inserts will be used as a journaling tool instead!

I have also spent the day making even more dividers and my own printables!
I now have my own, customized vlogging and blogging ideas sheets and a social media tracker to go with it. They are all in personal size and I was really happy when I figured out how to create them!
It's actually really simple!


So, my Filofax in the personal size will be used as my journal and an outlet for vlogging and blogging. Now, that will probably not stop me from creating something pretty for my other Filofax that will be used for work as well!

Enjoy the pics of my newly customized planner and the printables I made - let me know if you want me to share those with you!




xx
Zandrina

No comments:

Post a Comment