Sunday 5 October 2014

Blogtober Announcement [Blogtober #1 2014]

Hello my lovelies,
I thought I'd let you know that I'm going to be doing blogtober! I'm a little late to the party, but will spend the next few days catching up!
I have done vlogtober before, but have more or less failed miserably. I have decided that blogging might be easier - and it might get me into the rhythm of regular blogging!

So this is the announcement, and I'm also calling this Blogtober #1!

Am currently watching a film and blogtober #2 will be a movie review!
Blogtober posts will also be in the form of videos since I'm doing my best to get back into the swing of things now that all the stress has settled just a little.

And, on top of that, I've decided that I can't just work all the time, every day - all day, so doing this might get me to calm down and do things for myself instead!
And this is the way I've decided to do it!

Talk to you very soon
xx
Zandrina

No comments:

Post a Comment