Sunday 6 July 2014

14 Days

Fourteen days left. Then I'm on my way to a lovely holiday with my amazing family! But before then I have two very hectic weeks ahead of me.
Monday-Friday we have summer school at the gymnastics where I'll be coaching. On Saturday I'm traveling to Helsingborg in Sweden to attend Eurogym. It's a huge event with gymnasts from all over Europe with a week of absolute fun! We'll be performing a show twice, trying out new sports, watching other performances and meeting new people from the gymnastics world!
Coming home next Friday evening and then I have the weekend to repack and organize the last few details before we're off to Cyprus for two weeks!
I sure have an exciting month ahead of me!
Before Eurogym I need to shop some more summer clothes, workout tops and bras along with a few other necessities. So that needs to be fitted in somewhere before Friday as I'm busy all of Friday!
Now food and then I'm going to enjoy a few hours in the sun! :)

~Zandrina

No comments:

Post a Comment